The store URL is used in the following instances:
- As the link target in the button on the friend landing page. For example, if the store URL is set to 'http://www.acmetoystore.com', referred friends clicking the button on the friend landing page will be brought to http://www.acmetoystore.com.
- If 'No offer' is selected for the Friend Offer, the friend landing page will be disabled, and referred friends clicking referral links will be taken directly to the store URL that is set.
- If the 'Discount Link' option is selected for the Friend Offer, the friend landing page will be disabled, and referred friends clicking referral links will be taken directly to the discount URL that is set (instead of the store URL).
Note: For Shopify retailers, you can only use your Primary Domain or Shopify-hosted Domain to customize your Store URL. This will ensure that the Share URL will link to your Shopify store, your campaign's referrals will be detected and integration with ReferralCandy will work correctly.
- Go to the My Store section and select Store Settings
- On the Store URL section, enter the Store URL that you would like your new customers to be sent to.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your changes.