This guide will walk you through how to integrate ReferralCandy on your WooCommerce store, and provide a better understanding of options within the plugin
CAN I USE THIS ON MY WOOCOMMERCE STORE?
To install ReferralCandy on your WooCommerce store, please follow steps below:
FROM YOUR WORDPRESS DASHBOARD (RECOMMENDED)
Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for: ReferralCandy
- Click on Install Now to install and activate the plugin
Download the latest version zip file
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin to upload the zip file
- Activate the plugin after the installation
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > ReferralCandy
- Fill-out your App ID and Secret Key. You can get them from ReferralCandy Admin Settings > Plugin tokens)
- Click on "Save changes", and it’s done! Your store should now connected to ReferralCandy.
Process orders with status
- At which state of the order should the orders be sent to ReferralCandy? We recommend using the Completed status to reduce referrals being attributed from fraudulent purchases. If your orders do not reach a Completed state, you can use other states as well like Processing.
- Render tracking code on
- At which page of your store should we render / trigger the tracking code? We require the tracking code to be triggered on your store's thank you page for the best accuracy when detecting referrals. If you do not use the default Checkout page as your store's thank you page, please update this page. If you are having issues with a custom thank you page, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Accepts marketing checkbox label
- On the checkout page, we render an additional opt-in checkbox to let us know if your customers would like to receive referral emails or not. You can customize the checkbox's label using this text input!
- Post-purchase Popup
- This option enables/disables the post-purchase popup widget on your checkout page without having to write a single piece of code!
- Post-purchase Popup Quickfix
- Sometimes when the post-purchase popup widget is rendered, it isn't rendered properly due to personal customizations on the store's themes and CSS files. We provided this option to quickly fix that issue for you without having to write additional code. If your issue is not resolved with this option, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org