Through the ReferralCandy dashboard, you are able to unsubscribe an advocate from the email communications of your referral program.
An advocate who is unsubscribed will not receive any emails from ReferralCandy regarding your referral program but the advocate will still be eligible to earn referral rewards but will not receive reward emails if he / she refers friends to make a valid referred purchase using their unique referral link. The advocate will still able to log in to their Portal Rewards Page to view if they have earned a referral reward.
See also: Blocking an advocate
To unsubscribe an advocate:
- Go to your Existing Advocates page.
- In the search box, enter the name or email of the advocates you'd like to unsubscribe.
- Once you locate the advocate, click the advocate's name to get to the individual advocate's page.
- At the individual advocate's page, click the blue 'Unsubscribe' button on the top right corner.
- Once the button is clicked, the page will reload and a grey 'Unsubscribed' label will appear beside the advocate's email address.