ReferralCandy will handle payment of cash rewards to customers via PayPal.
Cash Rewards will only be paid out after the following conditions are met:
- All conditions for a rewardable referred purchase are met (i.e. minimum purchase amount is met, referred purchase review period has passed).
- The Advocate has provided their PayPal email address for us to send the reward.
- You (the Retailer) have successfully paid the monthly invoice containing the packaged cash rewards and associated transaction fees.
Billing will happen once a month, together with your monthly usage charges. Any rewards due to your customers via PayPal will be paid out after you have been charged. Please refer to the article When will referral rewards be sent to an advocate?
PayPal Restrictions on Cash Rewards
- PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts that are categorized as Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs). Advocates should ideally set up a Personal PayPal account to receive the rewards.
- PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts in Russia, Ukraine or Turkey so please ensure that your Advocate's account is set up outside of these countries to be able to receive their rewards.
Cash Reward Credits
If you were to ban an advocate after your invoice was billed, but before cash rewards were issued out via PayPal. ReferralCandy would instead return the cash reward amount back to you in credits to cover future cash reward payouts.
When and where are they given out?
As long as the cash reward has not been issued out via PayPal yet, our system will immediately return you the funds on your next invoice.
How are Cash Reward Credits used?
- Cash reward credits will automatically be assigned to the next invoice they're applicable for
- They can only be redeemed if the invoice has accrued cash rewards that month, otherwise the cash reward credits will be carried over to the next invoice
- Cash reward credits will only be used to cover "CASH REWARDS" amounts specifically: