This guide will help walk you through how to integrate your Magento 2 store with ReferralCandy.
CAN I USE THIS ON MY MAGENTO STORE?
If you are using Magento version 2.0 and above, and you can install a module via Composer, or have someone on your team who can install modules via Composer, this is the guide for you!
If not, you can follow this Email Integration guide instead.
To install the ReferralCandy module via Composer, please follow the steps below:
SERVER SIDE SETUP
1. Install the referralcandy/magento2-module-integration package from Composer:
composer require referralcandy/magento2-module-integration
2. Update the Composer your project's dependencies:
3. Enable the module using the magento-cli:
bin/magento module:enable ReferralCandy_Integration4. Perform a setup upgrade:
bin/magento setup:upgrade5. Run the code compiler for Magento:
6. Flush your store's cache (recommended by Magento after module installations)
After installation, follow the steps below to configure the module.
ADMIN DASHBOARD SETUP
1. Login to you store's admin panel
2. Navigate to STORES > Configuration
3. On the configuration page, a new section called REFERRALCANDY should be available. Navigate to REFERRALCANDY > General
It should look like the following:
4. Copy and paste the necessary values for APP ID, API Access ID, and API Secret Key, which can be found on your ReferralCandy dashboard's My Profile page.
5. Enable the module, and click on Save Config.
That's it! Your store is now integrated with ReferralCandy!