- What is ReCharge auto apply?
It is a system built by ReferralCandy that automatically applies rewards to an advocate's active subscription with a retailer when a successful referral is made. Coupons are also only created on ReCharge and they will only apply to subscription products.
- What do I need to do to enable auto apply?
There is no extra steps, just simply integrate with ReCharge with the 'Run on ReCharge only' radio button ticked on the integration page.
- My advocates have multiple active subscriptions, which one will receive the reward?
We will apply it to the first eligible subscription we find for that advocate. Eligible subscriptions do not already have an active discount on them.
- How will my advocates know if a reward has been automatically applied to their upcoming subscription?
They may navigate to their subscriptions dashboard to check for any active discounts on their active subscriptions. They may obtain the URL to this dashboard from their retailer (it’s usually in the email that arrives when their subscription is confirmed/renewed)
- Can my advocates change which subscription their discount is applied to?
After ReferralCandy has automatically applied their reward to their subscription, they may remove it and add it to another subscription by navigating to their subscriptions dashboard. You may obtain the URL to this dashboard from your retailer (it’s usually in the email that arrives when your subscription is confirmed/renewed)
- Can my advocates receive rewards for non-subscription purchases?
No, referral incentives only apply to subscription purchases and referrals with this feature turned on.
- If the advocate has more than one reward earned, will it stack?
No, multiple rewards will be queued and applied to future charges. Ex. 3 rewards = applied to 3 future charges.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.