The updated dashboard provides expanded options for customizing the layout and design of campaign pages. If you are using the previous dashboard (how can I tell?) and would like to upgrade (for free!), please contact our Support Team.
Note: Editing the layout of pages requires requires experience in programming. If you're not a developer, we suggest you consult one. Unfortunately, we do not provide debugging support for this.
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages page of your dashboard.
- Click "Edit" on the theme you wish to edit.
- Select 'Content' from the left-side menu.
- At the bottom left of the page, there will be an option to "Enter Developer Mode".
- After accepting, there will now be an "Edit HTML/CSS" under each each email and page template.
- Select "View all content" to ensure you can see all the email and page templates.
- Click "Edit HTML/CSS" on the email/page you want to edit. We recommend that you copy the base HTML & CSS template and save it separately before making any edits.
- Make the desired changes to the HTML/CSS of the page.
- Click "Preview" to see what the changes would look like and click "Publish changes" to save the update.
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard.
- Click the light blue "Edit HTML & CSS" button (we recommend that you copy the base HTML & CSS template and save it separately before making any edits in case you need to reset it)
Note: This resets the templates of all your emails and pages.
- Make the desired changes to the HTML/CSS of the page directly.
- Click the blue "Save Changes" button to save the update.