The updated dashboard provides expanded options for customizing the text and styling of emails and pages. If you are using the previous dashboard (how can I tell?) and would like to upgrade (for free!), please contact our Support Team.
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages page of your dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon, and select "Duplicate". This duplicates your existing theme, so that you can make interim changes while maintaining your original theme unaltered (also without sending them to your advocates.
- Click "Edit" on the duplicated theme.
- You'll be defaulted to the "Style" option, where you can add your "Logo", "Banner", "Primary Color", and "Font". These will be theme-wide and will have an effect across all the emails and pages. The recommended dimensions for the logo and hero image are 280px by 140px and 1890px by 660px respectively. These are dimensions optimized for Retina displays.
- Then Select 'Content' on the side-menu, then choose the email or page you would like to edit. (You may also select "View all content" at the bottom right, to view ALL emails and pages)
- For Emails: You may customize the text under the "Content" section
- For Pages: Edit the text in the panel on the right
- Click the "Save and Preview" button to save the changes (Wait until the "Theme successfully saved!" indicator is shown to confirm it has been successfully updated)
- Once you are done editing your emails and pages, click "Publish" on the duplicated theme.
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard.
- Select the tab of the email or page that you want to edit.
- Click the blue 'Edit Content' button in the tab and an edit panel will pop up.
- To change text styling, select any portion of the text to reveal the text edit toolbar*. You can now edit the email text as you would do for any other text document.
- Once you have finished editing the text and styling, save the changes by clicking the blue 'Save Changes' button at the bottom right of the popup.
Image for Steps 2 & 3:
Image for Steps 4 & 5: