ReferralCandy will handle payment of cash rewards to customers and donations to charity via PayPal.
Cash Rewards will only be paid out after the following conditions are met:
- All conditions for a rewardable referred purchase are met (i.e. minimum purchase amount is met, referred purchase review period has passed)
- The Advocate has provided their PayPal email address for us to send the reward
- You (the Retailer) have successfully paid the monthly invoice containing the packaged cash rewards and associated transaction fees
Billing will happen once a month, together with your monthly usage charges. Any rewards due to your customers (either via PayPal or a donation made on their behalf) will be paid out after you have been charged.
(Please refer to the article on when referral rewards are sent)
NOTE: PayPal restrictions regarding Cash Rewards
- PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts that are categorized as Non-Profit Organizations (NPOs). Advocates should ideally set up a Personal PayPal account to receive the rewards.
- PayPal regulations prevent us from sending money to PayPal accounts in Russia, Ukraine or Turkey so please ensure that your Advocate's account is set up outside of these countries to be able to receive their rewards.