We recommend connecting your Squarespace store to ReferralCandy using Email connection.
Step 1: Add ReferralCandy as a contributor in your store
- Click to edit your store on the Squarespace dashboard
- Go to Settings > Permission > Invite contributor. You will see an invitation form
- Fill in the Squarespace invitation form as below to give permission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give ReferralCandy Store Manager permission. (By doing this, ReferralCandy can receive your order invoices, but cannot make changes to your Squarespace website)
- Click "Save" and we will start receiving your order information in 1-2 days! The orders will show up on the Purchases page
Step 2: Add tracking code to your Squarespace store
- From your Squarespace store dashboard, go to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a text area for "Order confirmation page". This is where you paste the ReferralCandy tracking code
- Copy the code from ReferralCandy integration page
- Paste the tracking code in the code injection box in Squarespace.
- Click "Save" and you're done! Once the first invoice is processed successful, you will start seeing store purchases on the Purchases & Referrals page