The ReferralCandy 'Referral Widget' can be embedded on your website's front page (or any page for that matter) to show a widget that pops up and floats at the bottom right corner of the page.
The widget (shown in the example below) invites visitors to sign up for your referral program. It contains a button that when clicked, sends them to your ReferralCandy Advocate Join Page.
Be sure to enable new signups through your ReferralCandy Portal if you choose to use this widget. You can change this setting by going to "Edit Referral Program > Settings".
Your referral campaign must be active in order for the Referral Widget to appear.
For Shopify retailers:
- In your ReferralCandy dashboard:
- Go to "Edit Referral Program > Widgets".
- Scroll to "Referral Widget".
- Copy the code snippet.
- Then, in your Shopify admin panel:
- Go to "Online Store" > "Themes".
- Under "Current theme", click "Actions" > "Edit code"
- Under "Templates", click "index.liquid"
- Scroll down and paste the Referral Widget code snippet right at the bottom of "index.liquid".
- Click on "Save".
- Click on "Preview".
- Make sure your referral program is active for Referral Widget to appear on your Shopify store's front page.
- Go to your Widgets page.
- Go to the 'Referral Widget' section at the bottom of the page
- Insert into your store's front page just before the HTML </body> tag.