Note: Before updating the layout and design of your campaign emails, you should change your campaign status to "Stopped" to prevent any campaign emails from being sent out in draft format.
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Theme section of your dashboard
- Select the "Edit & Preview" button below the email you want to edit
- Click and drag to insert or rearrange different content blocks to your choosing
- The recommended dimensions for the logo and hero image are 280px by 140px and 1890px by 660px respectively. These are dimensions optimized for Retina displays.
- Selecting a content block will allow you to edit that block's settings in the panel on the right
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard
- Select the tab of the email that you want to edit and click the blue 'Change Design' button
- A panel with different email designs will drop down. Click any of the email designs to preview them.
- A preview of the email design will appear below.
- Once you've selected the perfect email design for your campaign, save the changes by clicking the green 'Save Design' button.
Image for Step 2:
Image for Steps 3, 4 & 5: