If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Logos are shared between pages and emails, so you only have to upload once.
- Go to the Emails & Pages page of your dashboard and click "Edit theme" on the theme you wish to edit.
- Click "Edit email" on the Referral Email.
- Click on the white block that says "CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD A LOGO".
- Click the "Upload Logo" button that appears on the right panel.
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Login to your ReferralCandy account and go to the Emails & Pages page.
- Go to the 'Campaign Settings' box on the right of the page.
- Click the 'Change logo' link in the Logo row, and a popup box will appear. Select an *image file using the popup box and click on 'open' to choose it.
- Once you choose the image file, it will be uploaded and the page will reload when the upload is completed.