If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages page of your dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon, and select "Duplicate". This duplicates your existing theme, so that you can make interim changes without sending them to your advocates.
- Click "Edit theme" on the duplicated theme.
- Click the "Edit email" or "Edit contents" button to edit the email or page you desire
- For Emails: Make the changes to each block individually by selecting it and editing the text in the panel on the right
- For Pages: Edit the text in the panel on the right
- Click the dark blue "Publish Changes" (for Emails) button or "Publish & Preview Changes" button (for Pages) to save the changes
- Once you are done editing your emails and pages, click "Publish" on the duplicated theme.
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard
- Select the tab of the email or page that you want to edit
- Click the blue 'Edit Content' button in the tab and an edit panel will pop up
- To change text styling, select any portion of the text to reveal the text edit toolbar*. You can now edit the email text as you would do for any other text document
- Once you have finished editing the text and styling, save the changes by clicking the blue 'Save Changes' button at the bottom right of the popup
Image for Steps 2 & 3:
Image for Steps 4 & 5: