At the heart of it, referral programs are a simple numbers game. The MORE people that are actively participating in your referral program, the MORE likely you are to get referrals.
Here are 3 quick ways to do just that:
1. Feature your referral program prominently on your website and in your marketing collateral (e.g. newsletters etc.)
- Every visitor to your website / every reader of your marketing collateral should learn about your referral program if they don't know about it already (e.g. large featured image, eye-catching headline etc.)
- Visitors can signup for your referral program directly and refer friends even if they haven't bought from you before (they might know friends who are interested in purchasing from you) - Ensure that your ReferralCandy Portal Access Page allows "Existing Advocates + New Signups"
- Your ReferralCandy Portal Access Page link can be found at: my.referralcandy.com/content (ReferralCandy Portal tab)
- 83% of satisfied customers are willing to refer products and services! Give them an opportunity to do so AND reward them for it.
- This is your best source of initial referrals as they already have experience with your product / service and may have had friends asking them about it.
- Your Email Past Customers feature can be found at: my.referralcandy.com/in_app_invite
3. Post regularly about your referral program on social media to keep it top of mind for advocates and followers
- You never know when a friend might ask an advocate for a recommendation for a similar product / service. You want to make sure that you're the first place that the advocate thinks of whenever that happens!
- Advocates and followers might occasionally miss out on your messaging so make sure you post regularly.