- Implementing this integration option will require technical experience in programming so please have a read through and if it seems complicated, please either consult your developer or use our Standard Integration option as regrettably we will not be able to provide debugging consultation
- Not all ecommerce platforms provide the dynamic checkout variables needed for this integration option. It's best that you check with your ecommerce platform provider on their availability.
The App ID and Secret Key can both be found in the "Plugin tokens" section of your admin settings page.
You must replace the following dummy fields with dynamic checkout data from your ecommerce platform:
- data-fname: Customer First Name
- data-lname: Customer Last Name
- data-email: Customer Email Address
- data-amount: Invoice Amount
- data-currency: Invoice Currency (3 letter code)
- data-timestamp: Purchase Timestamp (UNIX time)
- data-external-reference-id: Invoice Number
- data-signature: Calculated from the MD5 digest of a string containing the email address, first name, invoice amount, order timestamp, and secret key (in that order) separated by commas. Please double check that this is done properly otherwise it will result in a checksum error.
Here's a worked example for your reference:
App ID: THISISMYID
Secret Key: THISISMYKEY
If you have the following invoice,
Name: John Smith
Invoice Amount: USD$10.20
Order Timestamp (in UNIX time): 1396927808
In this example, MD5("firstname.lastname@example.org,John,10.20,1396927808,THISISMYKEY") = eacb54f62a2d989bed54d02f4a171e94
The corresponding div element should therefore be:
<div id="refcandy-mint" data-app-id="THISISMYID" data-fname="John" data-lname="Smith" data-email="email@example.com" data-amount="10.20" data-currency="USD" data-timestamp="1396927808" data-locale="en" data-signature="eacb54f62a2d989bed54d02f4a171e94"></div>