The ReferralCandy Front Page Signup Widget can be embedded on your website's front page (or any page for that matter) to show a widget that pops up and floats at the bottom right corner of the page.
The widget (shown in the example below) invites visitors to sign up for your referral program. It contains a button that when clicked, sends them to your ReferralCandy Portal Access Page.
Note: Be sure to enable new signups through your ReferralCandy Portal if you choose to use this widget. You can change this setting in the "Portal" tab of the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard
Note: Your referral campaign must be active in order for the Front Page Signup Widget to appear.
- Go to your Widgets page.
- Go to the 'Front Page Signup Widget' section at the bottom of the page
- Insert into your store's front page just before the HTML </body> tag.
Shopify store owners please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your ReferralCandy account: https://my.referralcandy.com/login.
2. In your ReferralCandy dashboard, click Widgets on the left side.
3. Go to Front Page Signup Widget.
Then, in your Shopify admin panel:
5. Go to Themes.
6. Click on Customize Theme.
7. Click on Theme Options and select Edit/HTML/CSS.
8. Under Layouts, click the current layout
10. Click on ‘Save’.
11. Click on ‘Preview’.
12. Make sure the ReferralCandy campaign’s status is ‘Active’.