If you are on the previous dashboard and would like to upgrade to the updated dashboard (it's free!), please contact our Support Team.
You are able to fully customize the design of emails and pages in your referral program. To get an idea of what you might be able to achieve, here are some examples.
To do so, you will have to enable the White Label Add-On for your account. With this Add-On enabled, you will have the ability to edit the HTML & CSS for all customer facing emails and pages of your referral program.
Note that when you enable the feature:
- All email and pages templates in your campaign will be reset.
- To change the design / copy of emails and pages, you will have to edit the HTML & CSS code.
- You will not be able to use the WYSIWYG editor to change the copy of emails and pages.
- Ensure your Campaign Status is set to "Stopped" (so as not to send out any emails in draft format)
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard
- In the 'Referral Email' tab (or any of the tabs), click the light blue 'Edit HTML & CSS' button
- Click the blue 'Enable' button to enable the add-on
- Make the changes to your Emails & Pages
- Update your Campaign Status back to "Active" when you're ready to resume your referral program