The reminder emails run on an adaptive system that spaces out these emails if we detect that your customers are not interacting with them, eventually stopping altogether, so you don't have to worry about them being too "spammy" (we hate spam too!). Your customers can also choose to unsubscribe at any point in time. To update the reminder email interval setting:
If you are on the updated dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to "Edit Referral Program > Settings".
- In the dropdown menu under "Reminder Email", toggle it to your desired reminder email frequency
If you are on the previous dashboard (how can I tell?):
- Go to the Emails & Pages section of your dashboard
- Click the 'Reminder email' tab
- In the line 'Advocates are also sent emails...', click the  link and select the desired reminder email frequency from the drop down menu.
- The change will be updated automatically