|Invalidating a referred purchase||Cancelling a referred purchase|
|When should I do this?||When you believe an Advocate to be engaging in fraudulent activities
You'll probably also want to block this Advocate
|When a referred purchase has been cancelled or returned|
|What happens when I do this?||All referred purchases between this Referred Friend <> Advocate pair will also be marked invalid||Only this referred purchase will be cancelled|
To mark a referred purchase as invalid or cancelled:
- Go to your account's Purchases & Referrals page.
- Search for the referred purchase that you want to flag as invalid by entering the name, email address or invoice amount of the purchase in the search box.
- Once you locate the row with the referred purchase, click the gear icon on the right of the row.
- If you want to invalidate the referred purchase, choose the "Mark Purchase as Invalid" option. If you want to cancel the referred purchase, choose the "Delete this Purchase" option.
- Once the referred purchase is marked as invalid or cancelled, an email will be sent out to the advocate to let him/her know that he/she is no longer eligible for the reward (if he/she was originally eligible for one due to the referred purchase).
Referred purchases can only be marked as invalid or cancelled during this referred purchase review period. After the referred purchase review period has ended, you will not be able to flag the purchase as invalid or cancelled from your dashboard.
If you still wish to mark the purchase as invalid or cancelled, our engineers can help you do this in our backend system. Please contact us with the following details. Please note that we will not be able to recall any rewards that have already been issued.